Required Qualification for HSC Admission 2015
· Candidates who have been attended the SSC exam in 2013, 2014 or 2015 can apply for the admission in intermediate colleges
· Foreign students having equivalent degrees can apply
· Science students can apply for Science, Commerce and Arts group. Commerce students can apply for Commerce and Arts and Arts student can apply for Arts and Commerce
Procedure to Select the Eligible Candidates Of HSC Admission Circular 2015:
· HSC Admission 2015 will be completed considering the result in HSC exam. No official exam will be taken.
· Dhaka, Chittagong, Rongpur, Rajshahi,Khulna , Barishal and Sylhet divisional college’s seats will be filled up in these ways. 90% for all, 5% for freedom fighter’s son/ daughter/ grandchild, 3% outside the city areas and 2% for the government staffs.
· Students will be graded in 43 points. There are 9 subjects each having 5 points except the additional one which has 3 points.
· Science background students will be selected on basis of their results in Higher Math or Biology. If there are ties in results then grades in other subjects like English, Physics and Chemistry will be considered.
· For Arts and Commerce student’s priority is English, Mathematics and Bangla to select finally if there is any tie.
· Students of Technical Education Board will be selected considering their GPA and Written test. Both contain 50% mark each
HSC Admission Result 2015
HSC Admission result will be published within the short time after completing the application procedure. HSC Admission result will be published on 25th June, 2015. No prior exam will be taken with a view to selecting the eligible persons. Therefore HSC Admission 2015 result will be based on HSC results and will be published individually in respective college’s notice board. You can search college admission result CLICK HERE